It's early yet, though well past their bedtime, and I am confident that the camp-out in Andy's room will wrap up sometime before the sun comes up in the morning. Wish me luck!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Slumber Party!
Tonight is Andy's first sleepover! As I type, the boys are huddled together on the couch watching "Star Wars The Clone Wars" (always said in a rapidfire voice), procured just for this occasion. All 3 boys are completely obsessed with the new Star Wars phenonemon, which is sweeping the nation! Unbeknownst to us, Preston and Colton donned the exact same Star Wars jammies as Andy (Andy's pants are too big, so we mix and match :).

It's early yet, though well past their bedtime, and I am confident that the camp-out in Andy's room will wrap up sometime before the sun comes up in the morning. Wish me luck!
It's early yet, though well past their bedtime, and I am confident that the camp-out in Andy's room will wrap up sometime before the sun comes up in the morning. Wish me luck!